Mittwoch, 13. März 2013

It's picture time

I promise I will write more of a text in the next days, just today i need to finish my reading for tomorrow's class and my bed is screaming very loudly for my.
So today I will just upload a few pictures, because my last post is allready some time ago...Sorry for that!

By the way, my timetable is fixed now (finally, after throwing it upside down a hundred times). My courses are now: Introduction to political science, Economics 1, Introduction to International Relations, The world we live in (really have no idea why I have to take this class and still not really what it is actually about), Understanding documentary and a freshman seminar, which is completly in korean, so i understand maybe around 1%  from what they are talking about. At least I don't have to write exams in it. But debate... Well, it will be really fun to debate in korean if I'm not even able to say the word "debate" in korean. Freshman seminar, Hwaiting!



A korean kindergarten, where my korean class will take place 

 
Some food in my dormitory

My Political Science Book... Yees everybody who doesn't believe it (including me): i really do my homework!!

Street food, how you find it everywhere. I still have no idea what I've actually eaten...
Breakfaaaaaaast! (oh i don't have anything to eat for tomorrow morning in my room... ah lets just sleep long and go directly for lunch :-D )




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen