Montag, 4. März 2013

Hongdae - where the life begins

Before my class starts on monday, I wanted to spend some time at the weekend in Seoul. So we built up an international team including a girl from Tunisia, one from Bulgaria, a german boy and yea don't forget me, myself and I.

If you want to go to an exciting place, where all the time something's interessting on the street go to Hongdae! We spent the afternoon there walking through all this little cutie shops and drank Coffee and Hot Chocolate (yep, still don't like coffee) in the Coffee shop of a famous korean producer (Teddy from YG, my friend told me).
As soon as it gets dark the real life begins in Hongdae... Every 5 meters other street games, performers and underground rappers are presenting their stuff, and hey they're pretty cool!
Because of one of the singers we were even nearly missing our bus. I already thought we have to spent the night lost in Seoul...and it was damn it cold. Arriving back at Seoul station where our bus to Suwon would depart we really got lost! I felt like coming from a little village and facing now for the first time the hugeness of a capital train station. But try to find exit 9 if there are just signs of 1 - 4... Finally I asked a korean girl for the way and she was so kind to lead us outside. Just... the bus was full! In Korea every front of a bus (which is driving not just inside a city) has an automatical sign which shows how many people can still get inside the bus. If every seat is full, the driver doesnt let anymore people in. Fortunatly a few minutes later another bus was coming, we thought we missed the last one...

By the way, I am still focusing some problems concerning my korean phone number. There is just one company which sells prepaid cards including internet and right this company is facing whatever  kind of legal affairs! We ran from one shop to the other, until finally one shop in Hongdae had an english paper, saying that I should come back at the 13th of march, then they are selling simcards again. Yea, thank you. Still ten days without a phone card.... in Korea!!!








On our way the eat your kimchi studio :-) Yeaa I admit it: I love the videos of these guys!


Actually I have no Idea what they wanted to tell us with this project...



Oktoberfeeeeest


Some kind of game where you have to throw a coin on the things on the ground. My friend tried it and totally failed ^_^

Exploring Seoul and try to understand the subway system, hwaiting!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen