Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

And the Award for best acting goes to....

....Me and Dyane!! Why? Let me tell you:

Just a few minutes ago we have been sitting innocently on a bench in the dormitory, enjoying our ice-cream and talking about random stuff. Suddenly a korean girl/ young woman arrived and asked if she can sit down next to us. I thought: Sure, maybe she's interessted in talking with foreigners and wants to practice her english at us. Well... After two minutes I already had a bad feeling. Another two minutes later and I know I was right.

 "I want to talk with you about God."

Not again!!! I mean, yes I'm Christian, I believe in god, but why do I get asked every single week about it in Korea???? 
So what to do? How can we get rid of her? 
Me:"Sorry, I don't have the time to participate."
She: "Yes, you are a student here. So you can talk about the bible with me"
Me (thinking): What don't you understand in the sentence I don't have time?? Okay, let Dyane speak with her and think about a way out of this situation, without being rude, followed by her or any other case. hmm.... IDEA!
Me: "Dyane, est-ce que tu peux m'appeller?"
The good thing is: Both of us speak french. So i just asked Dyane in french, if she can call me. She understood my plan immediatly and letting a minute pass, my phone began to ring. 
Me: "Hey, ... Yea, sure.... Yea, alright, I'm coming right way!" "Sorry, I have to go!"
Dyane: "Oh really, already?"
Me: "Yea, I'm sorry. Let's go!" 
Once again saying sorry to the girl and both of us going away, trying not to burst out in laughter. 

Yeaaa I'm proud of us!!!

Trying to become the best actors on campus, Hwaiting!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen